Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hour 8 and a bit

Hours Spent Reading: 2 hours, 45 minutes
Books read: 2
Pages read: 332


Alice in Rapture, Sort Of Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

Having a boyfriend is so hard! Especially when there's kissing involved! What if you just ate garlic pizza?!

The thing about being twelve is that you bawl a lot... Between the sixth and seventh grades, something happens to your eyes. They water a lot. I think it's so you can get all the watering out the way before you start wearing mascara. pp.160-161

There'll probably just be more plot summary, less reviewing until tomorrow when I'll review the series as a whole. Unless, of course, I feel like yelling at some characters a la Princess Diaries, which is rather likely, especially as I become more sleep deprived.

Anyway, the mini-challenge right now is to go take a walk, so I'm off to 7-11 to get a slushie. Yummy.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Second book down! Go you! You had to bring up slushies...sigh...now I'm off to the 7-11...

Maree said...

Food is always good. :)