Friday, June 06, 2008

The 48 Hours Starts Now

According to my watch, it is now 7:20.

I went to the grocery store to get food that can be eaten straight from the fridge.

I opened all the windows and turned on all the ceiling fans.

I changed out of my work clothes.

I have all the books in the following series: Gossip Girl, Princess Diaries, Alice McKinley, Once Upon a Time, and Pure Dead... which all got at least 4 votes in my sidebar poll. I decided not to use the Disney Faeries, because, upon closer inspection, most of them did not appear to be at a 5th grade level.

I have them in stacks, in order, so I can just grab the next book.

I left an away message on AIM and updated my Facebook status, so...

As of 7:20pm, East Coast Time, the 48 hours has begun.

Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick

No comments: