Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hour 10 and 15 minutes

Hours read: 4 hours, 15 minutes

Number of books read: 3

Number of pages read: 514

WARNING: I am reviewing series books. While this review contains no spoilers for this book, it probably contains spoilers for previous volumes in this series. It’s the nature of the beast.

Reluctantly Alice Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

Well, 7th grade has started, and every thing's different and harder, both academically and personally. Alice already has an enemy that's making her life hard but no matter what, her personal problems are nothing like her dad's and Lester's romantic woes!

Seriously though, Alice needs to stop taking advice from Aunt Sally. Geez. And stop talking to Lester's girlfriends on the phone...

Anyway, I just want to say how much I freaking love Pandora, which you need to check out if you haven't yet.

The new challenge is to make a button. I've never made a button, but I think I'll try!

3 comments:

Vasilly said...

Good luck on the mini-challenge and happy readings!

Care said...

WOO HOO! I'm cheering you on: GO YOU!

Kristi said...

I've never heard of Pandora, but now I love it, too ;>). Thanks!