Saturday, June 07, 2008

26 Hours, 40 minutes

Hours read/blogging: 21 hours, 25 minutes

Number of books read: 8

Number of pages read: 2098

WARNING: I am reviewing series books. While this review contains no spoilers for this book, it probably contains spoilers for previous volumes in this series. It’s the nature of the beast.

Princess in the Spotlight Meg Cabot

So, Mia's now totally in love with Michael and completely oblivious that he's in love with her too. Her mom's pregnant and getting married to Mr. G. And Grandmere wants to plan the wedding. And Mia's getting notes from a secret admirer that couldn't be Michael... could it?

More hilarity ensues. I CAN NOT believe I haven't read this sooner. No wonder Lauren stared at me all agog when I said I hadn't a few months ago. Why haven't you people told me sooner?!!!!

Off to read more!

No comments: