Sunday, June 08, 2008

42 hours-ish

Hours read/blogging: a little under 36

Number of books read: 16

Number of pages read: 3701

WARNING: I am reviewing series books. While this review contains no spoilers for this book, it probably contains spoilers for previous volumes in this series. It’s the nature of the beast.

Sweet Sixteen Princess Meg Cabot

Another short one-off type vignette-y type book. This time it's Mia's birthday. After last year, she doesn't want a party, just a nice night out with Michael. Only Grandmere has something planned. Something big. Something that will appear on a special episode of MTV's My Sweet ROYAL Sixteen. And Lilly isn't taking Mia's side. Yes Lilly and Grandmere-- they're the Snape/Malfoy of the Muggle world. Only without the capes.

I love Mia's voice.

I love Meg Cabot.

I actually really like these little short installments of Mia's diary...

No comments: