Saturday, January 17, 2009

Really Adult Books!

I've thought long and hard about this.

This is my blog for every book I read, but I do tend to read a lot of things on the children's/YA side of things and am most decidedly a member of the kidlit side of the biblio-blogosphere.

But, sometimes I read adult books. Really, really, really adult books. The kind that have Fabio on the cover and lots of ripped bodices on the pages. I want to review everything I read, but I realize that reviews of such books might be totally unexpected to my normal audience and might make certain people feel uncomfortable.

So, I ended up reviewing these books on my spoiler blog, so they're super-easy to skip if you don't want to hear my views on word choice in such a context. I totally understand.

BUT! If you do, I have a reviews of

Champagne Rules Susan Lyons
Ask For It Sylvia Day
Bad Boys Ahoy Sylvia Day
The Embroidered Couch Lu Tiancheng

right here. If you don't want to read them, that's cool. I've changed the music in my Amazon widget over on the sidebar. You can amuse yourself with that and I'll get back to my normal fare in a bit.

And what do you think about this decision? How would you handle it?

No comments: