Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bloggiesta finishing

Well, I have to say that, in the end, I only ended up only devoting about 10 hours to Bloggiesta. I had hoped to do more, but it was a rare weekend when Dan and I were both in town, so that had to be taken advantage of, plus my body wasn't letting me skimp on sleep.

This is what I accomplished during Bloggiesta-- I got my feed reader organized and down to 500 unread posts. Doesn't sound like much, but it did take me 10 hours! I had posts that were unread from mid-May! Now, I'm only about a week behind. Also, I usually spend maybe an hour, if anything, on bloggy things during the weekend, so 10 hours was a lot of time.

Anyway, there's still a good part of Sunday left, so I do plan on working on this some more, even if Bloggiesta is all done.

3 comments:

Sheila DeChantal said...

I am with you.... I accomplished quite a bit on the challenge, but I still have more to do. I had a lot of fun doing it and I learned a lot.

I too am ready for a second one to be in the planning.

Liyana said...

Wow, great job! I was definitely intimidated by my GR, and did it with one eye open. >.>

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

10 hours on the Google Reader! My eyes would have been swimming! I'm amazed you hadn't hit the all read button earlier. I'm late coming by and saying thanks for playing!