Sunday, March 01, 2009

March Reviews!

Well, it's month 2 of the Guardian Challenge. People are still signing up and there's lots of time if you still want to participate!

And here's a sweetner to get you reading. I'm off to England next month for vacation. As The Guardian is a British paper, I thought it fitting that the first random prize would be something that I pick up over there. I don't know what it will be, or how many there will be (depends on what all I find.) BUT! Anyone who has entered a review in February, March, or April will be eligible. One entry for each review! (If you don't Mr. Linky your review, but let me know about it, I will Mr. Linky it for you, unless you tell me not to.)

If you review a book in March, leave the link below and don't worry... there will be more prizes to come...

No comments: