Sunday, March 01, 2009

Challenge Update...

So, here's a little update in how I'm doing on all my reading challenges, including ones I've just signed up for.

The new ones:

Banned Books Challenge-- I will read 10 banned books by June 30.

The 1% Well-Read Challenge-- I will read 10 books off the 1001 Books to Read Before you Die list by December 31

Becky's Do Re Mi Challenge
-- A little complicated, but lots of music-y stuff by May 17

Challenges that I'm currently working on:

TBR Challenge-- I've read 1 book so far (out of 12)

Buy Books Challenge
-- I've bought 6 or so, but I've only read 1 and haven't reviewed any yet.

Chunkster Challenge-- I've read 1 out of 6.

Guardian Challenge-- I've read 0 out of 10.

And let's see how we're doing on the List O'Doom... 5 out of 50. Hmmm

Well, I'm off to get back to the books! I have more than enough to read, and we're in for some big snow tonight and tomorrow... time to make some hot chocolate, I think.




No comments: