Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dewey's read a thon

Well it's 9:30 so we're an hour and a half into the read a thon.

So far, I've spent me time driving up to Baltimore for the Books for the Beast YA lit conference.

The first part of my read a thon day will be spent discussing books instead of reading them.

But, before the discussions start, Jacqueline Woodson is here and about to give her lecture!

Ps. I'm emailing these posts in and reception is a bit spotty so who knows when they'll post!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the conference...hope you're able to join the readathon later!

Louise said...

My name is Louise, and I am from Copenhagen, Denmark. This is my first visit to your blog, and I am already looking forward to come back when the whole Read-a-Thon busyness has come down ;-)

The Read-a-Thon began for me at 2 PM, since 5 AM Pacific Time means 2 PM Copenhagen Time ;) I hope to be able to hang around for many more hours... I am not reading though, but having a lot of fun working my way through a lot of great blogs to cheer. GO! GO! GO! I also hope you will be able to join later.

Lynn said...

Good luck today. Have fun! I'm not reading, but I am cheerleading and hosting a mini challenge tonight. Happy reading, and enjoy the conference - an exciting start to the day.

Somer said...

Have fun at the conference and reading later on! Go readers!

Louise said...

Hope all is going well now that we are into the 6th hour of the Read-a-Thon :) Still cheering from Copenhagen, Denmark...

Vasilly said...

Have fun and happy reading!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

You are doing great. I got a little thrown off schedule this am, but I’m back on track now. Keep up the good work!

I will surely need a nap a bit later unless, I walk around the house constantly until I fall over from exhaustion...LOL

Valerie said...

Hope you enjoy the books you get to read during the readathon!