Saturday, June 16, 2007

Next Weekend

Next weekend, the circus is coming to town! By which, of course, I mean the ALA annual conference.

I'll be hanging out at the YALSA booth from 12-1, so stop by and say hi!

But! Even more exciting! Later that afternoon, I'm going to head over the DC library for a book launch and bhangra party with Mitali Perkins. Let her know if you want to come, too. I'm going to go and then meet up for drinks at Capital City Brewing with other kidlit bloggers! MotherReader is organizing this jaunt, so check out her blog for details!

I hope to see some of you guys there!

Also, there is big excitement this afternoon. Stay tuned tonight for more details...

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thanks for your help with the Metro stops (in response to my comment over at MotherReader.) I hope to see you at the book launch and/or drinks night. I'll try to be bold and introduce myself to everyone until I can match up names with faces.