Friday, June 08, 2007

Let the Clock Start... Now

This is a fancy post. My posts this weekend will not have links, nor pictures. I'll go back and add those in next week.

Well, when you start a weekend you have a mental list of all the things you want to do now that you have "free" time. I had to check a few things off my list after work tonight before I could begin my 48 hour challenge.

For instance, look at the guest bedroom when I came home:




And my dresser:




See, school started this week, so things just kind of, well, exploded. (Just kidding-- things always look this bad. :) )

BUT! Look at the guest room/office now!




Ooooo and my dresser:




And the part of the bedroom that was too messy for a "Before" shot:




But is that a vodka gimlet with a stack of books?




Yes, yes it is. The 48 hours has begun.

Friday, 9pm.

1 comment:

MotherReader said...

Love the vodka and stack of books photo. LOL.