Thursday, September 17, 2009

Booking Through Thursday

It's my first Booking Through Thursday! Hurrah!

This week's question--

hat’s the most enjoyable, most fun, most just-darn-entertaining book you’ve read recently?

(Mind you, this doesn’t necessarily mean funny, since we covered that already. Just … GOOD.)

It's a toss up between Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? by Louise Rennison (which was laugh-out-loud funny) and anything from the slew of Meg Cabot I read a couple of weeks ago.

7 comments:

Caroline Starr Rose said...

I'm loving The Hunger Games, which I'm listening to on CD.

Something that just popped into my mind that I read several months ago: The Sacred Diary of Adrian Plass, Aged 34 1/2. It was hilarious.

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Oh my goodness, this book sounds hysterical! Here is mine

Unknown said...

Okay, I think we need a review of the first title....

Welcome to BTT.

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Thanks, Bluestocking, for the spelling reminder. Hysterical. Yeesh.

Ted said...

Fab title!

Jennie said...

Are These My Basoomas I see Before Me is the VERY LAST book in the Georgia Nicolson series (the first is Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging). I'll review it next month, because I want to compare it to the US version, which doesn't come out until then.

gautami tripathy said...

Hilarious title!

Booking through Most Enjoyable