Monday, August 10, 2009

Introducing My New Project

I started a new project that I'm really excited about, but I need your help.

My favorite thing about the blogging community are the fun and games-- mainly, reading challenges. Because of this, one of my biggest disappointments is when I find out about a cool challenge when I stumble across everyone's wrap-up posts.

In light of this, I started my new project, The Reading Challenges Clearinghouse. This blog will post (and link) to all the reading challenges out there for all types of book blogs. The long ones, the short ones, the serious, and the silly. I'm only blogging about challenges that start August 1, 2009 or after, but the blog has lists of all the challenges going on, and I'll add challenges that started before this month but are still going to those lists.

BUT, I NEED YOUR HELP.

Please, let me know about all your challenges--the ones you're hosting, the ones you're participating in, the ones you've seen in your daily surfing.

Thanks! I hope this new project will serve as a useful tool for all of us who love our challenges!

3 comments:

Liyana said...

I'm taking part in the Harry Potter Reading Challenge, hosted by GalleySmith: www.galleysmith.com/2009/07/22/harry-potter-reading-challenge/

Anonymous said...

You might want to check out this blog: http://novelchallenges.blogspot.com/
if you haven't already. :)

Jennie said...

Liyana-- thanks for the tip!

Anon-- D'oh! I wish I had known about that this weekend. Ah well, now that I've started, I'm committed. I'm excited there's another one out there, though.