Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ha! I found it!

Back in February I asked for help identifying I note that I wrote to myself about a "fairy challenge."

Through my trollings of the internet for the work I've been doing on the Reading Challenge Clearinghouse (go check it out if you haven't recently!) I found A Fairy Tale Challenge, which is challenging us to read all of Andrew Lang's color fairy books (luckily, no end date on this one!) and sure enough, there I was in the comments, signing up! Wahoo!

Anyway, so, I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on book reviewing. I currently have 68 unreviewed books. BUT! I have reviews written for 31 of these! My thought was I would pre-write the reviews and then save them for a rainy day. BUT, rainy days come and go and don't use my stockpile.

So, I'm just going to start posting them. Expect a lot of book reviews today. You've been warned.

No comments: