Saturday, August 08, 2009

Guardian Challenge!

Leave your links for your August reviews below.

As a sweetener, I'll be headed back to England in September and will pick up some more goodies for all reviews posted May-September. Every review gets you an entry, so get to it! I'll also be in Paris on my way to London, so there might be French stuff involved. YOU NEVER KNOW!

There's news on the Mr. Linky front, but I don't have time to wade through it to get it to work. So, I haven't updated July's review post yet, because I'm hoping that me and Mr. Linky will be friends again by tomorrow night. Just leave your comments and I'll Linky you up when I figure it out!

UPDATE Mr. Linky is back! If you've left me comment, then you're good to go.

3 comments:

Hazra said...

I don't see a Mr Linky, so I'm leaving my review in the comments. I reviewed Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451

Anonymous said...

Regeneration by Pat Barker (War and Travel)

http://libraryannex.blogspot.com/2009/08/regeneration-by-pat-barker.html

Unknown said...

Hello! (And thanks again for the lovely prizes!)

Here's my review for my Second Guardian Challenge book, The Handmaid's Tale