Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Challenges Updates

Well, I've entered myself into 85 bajillion reading challenges this year. How am I doing so far?

Banned Books Challenge
--Read 10 by June 30 (nothing so far)

The 1% Well Read Challenge--13 books by December 31 (nothing so far)

Becky's Do Re Mi Challenge--do 4 things off a list by May 17 (I've done 2!)

The TBR Challenge--read 12 books off your TBR list by December 31 (I've done 1!)

The Buy Books Challenge--buy, read, and review 12 books by December 31 (I've purchased 7, read 3, reviewed 1)

The Chunkster Challenge
--read 6 adult books over 450 pages by November 15 (1 done!)

The Guardian Challenge--read 10 books by February 1 (none so far, which is sad, because I'm hosting this!)

And, how am I doing on the List O' Doom? 6 out of 50, with a bunch that will be read in the next 1.5 months.

And all of Silvey's 100 best that I hadn't read yet? 1 out of 26

And, I may not be doing great on challenge reading, but I have read 74 books so far this year.

1 comment:

Becca said...

If you think your list is bad, I am in 20 challenges! I must be crazy! And I have read nothing like 74 books already. Wow, I'm impressed. I have read 25. Which is an improvement on last year, but last year I worked full-time, too.