Friday, June 11, 2010

Bloggiesta!

Maw Books's Bloggiesta has begun!

Here's my list of impossible-to-finish tasks (I aim big! Like the cheesy poster on the wall in the home-ec room in 8th grade, "Reach for the moon, because even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars")

1. Read 1500 blog posts. (I'm currently 1300 behind, but surely 200 more will appear in my reader by the end of this weekend. Heck, probably by the end of today.)
2. Write 65 book reviews.
3. Pre-schedule 2 weeks worth of reviews
4. Catch up on my record-keeping
5. Organize my google reader
6. Add reviews to LibraryThing
7. Challenge posts
8. Tell you about my SLJ reviews
10. Write 10 non-review blog posts

4 comments:

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

I thing my eyes just bugged out at 65 book reviews. That is aiming big! I have that many reviews to write myself but no way I could do it in one weekend. But I always aim big too. Good luck this weekend Jennie! Let me know if I can help you in anyway.

Bobbie said...

OMG! and I thought I was aiming high! You go girl!!! Good Luck this weekend!
http://tilwereadagain.blogspot.com/2010/06/bloggiesta-starting-line.html
Bobbie

Charlotte said...

65?????

But maybe they are all wordless board books with no plot to summarize.

Or 5 sets of encyclopedias.

Good luck, regardless!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're definitely aiming high! I can't even imagine 65 reviews. Good luck with your goals this weekend!