Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bloggiesta Finish Line

It's time to call it a night.

Dan has been incredibly patient with me this weekend, especially given that we has a blog widower last weekend as well. As soon as these cookies come out of the oven, we're off to watch some Lost (we're still on Season 1.)

Here's how I did:

1. Read 1500 blog posts. (I'm currently 1300 behind, but surely 200 more will appear in my reader by the end of this weekend. Heck, probably by the end of today.) I'm still 1000+ behind, but I did read 1001 posts. I was obviously hindered by the large amount of posting that happened this weekend!
2. Write 65 book reviews. I wrote 4
3. Pre-schedule 2 weeks worth of reviews Uh... nope. Just tomorrow's
4. Catch up on my record-keeping YES!
5. Organize my google reader YES!
6. Add reviews to LibraryThing nope
7. Challenge posts nope
8. Tell you about my SLJ reviews couldn't do, because their website's being weird.
10. Write 10 non-review blog posts I wrote 1
11. Tag old posts, add links and pictures nope
12. Clean up the blogroll nope

Not a total bust. I knew not everything would get done, as my goals were EVERYTHING that needed to get done for the website. I would have really liked to get more of those book reviews written, but I've been having reviewing writer's block lately, and this weekend wasn't the cure. *sigh*

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I think you did GREAT! I'm impressed with the reading of 1001 posts. (I also have 1000+ posts in my Google Reader.) Congrats ... and enjoy those cookies!

Becky said...

I can't believe you read all those posts. Wow. Seriously impressed.

Serena said...

At least you have a list you can refer back to! Enjoy the cookies.