Tuesday, April 25, 2006

You love me! You really love me!

Or not. Whatever. Dana gets a shout-out for being the first person to comment on this blog. And for hooking me up with super old-school Nancy Drew.

Speaking of our dear friend Nancy, I finished The Secret of the Old Clock and it ended up being just as bad as I thought it would! Oh well. I can't wait to read the originals though... because if they were bad enough that they had to be PC-ized in the 60s? Woo-boy!

In other book news... the new Georgia Nicolson came out on Tuesday and should be waiting for me at home... it's been a long day, so a new cheesy book and a hot bath sound really good...

Also, have you been following the How Opal Mehta Got Kissed, Got Wild, and Got A Life : A Novel/Sloppy Firsts : A Novel plagerism controversy? You know that I've reserved all the books in question, just so I can see for myself what's going on. And yet, I still have no desire to read A Million Little Pieces...

No comments: