Saturday, April 01, 2006

Yes, I'm Anal. Shut Up.

Ok... so... I think we've had this conversation before, where I need all my books to "match" on my shelf. This is the reason that I'm retroactively buying the early Harry Potters, I want all mine to be hardcover.

This is why I waited so long to get Something Rotten, I needed all my Thursday Next's to be paperback.

This is also an issue with the secret love of my life, Georgia Nicolson Every spring, a new book comes out AND at the same time the new comes out, they release the old one in paperback. So I'm a bit behind. But I broke down and checked Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers from the library, fully intending on buying it when it came out in paperback, which happens on April 25. Except... except...

Look at the previous Georgia Books.



Look at the hardcover Boy Entrancers.



Look at the paperback!!!



And look at the new one!!!

What's a girl to do?!

No comments: