Thursday, September 01, 2011

Booking Through Thursday

Today's Booking Through Thursday asks:

While my town dries out of record-setting, epic flooding from Hurricane Irene, let me ask you:
What’s your book with weather events? Hurricanes? Tornadoes? Blizzards? Real? Fiction? Doesn’t matter … weather comes up a lot in books, so there’s got to be a favorite somewhere, huh?


Everytime books about extreme weather come up, the first book my mind always jumps to is The Babysitter's Club Super Special, Snowbound.

I know there are ones I liked better out there. I know I've read much better ones, but when asked questions about weather books, Snowbound is the first to come to my mind and it beats up all the other books that try to remind me of their exsistence.

Dawn has a mean left hook.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I love The Babysitters Club!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Good answer.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/booking-through-thursday.html

Tia said...

I use to love The Babysitter's Club!! Great pick!

Here's mine