Monday, June 06, 2011

Personal Blather

A few things:

1. People have been asking and no, I don't have a baby yet. Next week.

2. I am so super-jealous of everyone who did the 48 Hour Reading Challenge this weekend. SO JEALOUS! This is the first year in, well, YEARS that I didn't participate. It made me sad. I did, however, clean out the China cabinet and linen closet (and no, that's not extreme nesting, they've been on my to-do list for MONTHS, they've just be super low-priority and it was finally their turn.)

3. I have no idea what this blog is going to look like this summer. I know enough about babies to not make firm plans. I'm trying to pre-write and pre-schedule a bunch of stuff, but WHO KNOWS.

4. That WSJ article was whack. I don't have anything to add to the responses. I actually can't speak coherently about it. The best I get is 'JENNIE MAD! JENNIE SMASH!' Luckily, other people can see through the veil of red better than I can. I especially love Salon's and Roger's responses.

1 comment:

MotherReader said...

Yeah, 48HBC wasn't the same without you! Missed your voracious reading and fundraising! But baby business calls.