Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Biblio Baby is here!

Hello All!

Just a post to say that Biblio Baby arrived at 2:18 on Saturday morning. 6lbs, 14 oz and a whopping 20 3/4 inches long. (She's almost tall enough to ride the roller coaster!) We're home now and both doing really well, even if I am a bit bleary-eyed.

As this was slightly earlier than expected (she's just making sure we understand who's boss!) I didn't get my posts pre-scheduled.

Please bear with me as I try to figure everything out. I have lots of books to review, lots of reviews written, and lots of books to read.

Posting will resume on as regular of a schedule as we get around here as soon as it can, but who knows when that will be.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennie, congratulations to you and your husband! She sounds like she is beautiful and healthy.

Don't worry if the posting schedule gets crazy or sporadic; we understand!

Abby said...

Congratulations, Biblio Mom!!!!!! :D :D :D So happy for you guys! Take all the time you need with your little one. Your blog readers will be patiently waiting. :)

(Did you give away enough books that baby has a place to sleep??? ;)

Melissa said...

Congrats, Jennie! Here's hoping for many many hours of sleep!

Unknown said...

So excited for you - congratulations!!!

(And books coming your way...)

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. All the best. :)

Charlotte said...

Congratulations Jenny!!!! I hope she give you lots of time to read! It rather nice to feed a baby (whichever way you go with that) and to read at the same time...

With my first I had a major David Edding re-read--very soothing and very long and very unchallenging (I don't exactly Like his books, but they hit the spot for that particular time in my life); with my second, I remember reading The Order of the Phoenix and feeling somewhat depressed by it!

Anyway, congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! And your picture blog is insanely cute. The little wrapped up one on the green background is the one you put up at the high school graduation party... :)

Hoping all is well with all 3 of you.

Anna said...

Congratulations! Don't worry about reading. We'll be hear when you come back.