Sunday, July 05, 2009

Challenge Update...

It's a new month, so let's see how I'm doing on my various reading challenges (hint: NOT GOOD.)

Well, there's the TBR challenge and I've read 3 books! Just 9 more before the end of December!

Octavian Nothing II, Kingdom on the Waves
Frog Princess
High Fidelity

Then there's the banned book challenge. I said I'd read 10 by June 30th. I ended up reading 8.

Speak
Born Too Short
Crazy Lady
ttyl
Whale Talk
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Flashcards of my Life
Julie of the Wolves

For the 1% challenge, I need to read 13 books by the end of the year. I've done 1.

The Wind Up Bird Chronicle

For the Buy Books Challenge, I need to buy and read 12 books by the end of the year.

I've purchased 22 and read 9!

Turning Pages
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Forever Princess

Frog Princess
Gold

Dead is So Last Year
Don't Judge a Girl by her Cover
Living Dead Girl
Diamond Secret

For the Chunkster Challenge, I have to read 6 adult books of 450+ pages by the end of the year. I've done 1.

The Wind-up Bird Chronicle

And then there's my own Guardian Challenge, which has me reading 10 books by February 1.

Yeah, I've got nothing on that.

There's also my goal to read at least 50 of the books I owned but hadn't read as of January 1 by next January 1. I've done 11.

AND! Then there was the June-only challenges:

The Summer Reading Blitz, where I attempted to read 30 books this month. I did 26.

Ah well. Off to do more reading!

No comments: