Saturday, September 06, 2008

Still Here (FREE BOOKS!)

The library is open today, and despite the torrential downpour, people are using it.

Really, this is just a post to let you know that Cheryl Rainfield is giving away copies of The Hunger Games which everyone is raving about and I can't wait to read!

Meg Cabot is having a most excellent contest where you have to look at a foreign edition of one of her books and take a guess as to which book it is! Winners will get a signed Cabot book of their choice.

Also, my contest to win a copy of Vibes is still open. Email me (kidsilkhaze at yahoo dot com) with the subject line "vibes" to enter! AND I'VE CHANGED THE RULES: if you blog about my contest and email me to let me know, I will enter you twice! Entries must be received by midnight Eastern on Wednesday (that's the midnight between Wednesday and Thursday, not Tuesday and Wednesday). Contest is open world wide!

4 comments:

Susan said...

I've had an arc of Hunger Games since the summer...still haven't had time to read it with everything else i "must" read for work...Stephen King gave it a B in his EW review...sounds like a good one.

Anonymous said...

So. not to sound anxious or anything, but when are the winners for Vibes going to be picked??

Jennie said...

Sorry! Tonight. I had to wait until the official "pick a name out of the mixing bowl" guy got back from his adventures...

Anonymous said...

ahhh. cannot pick a winner without the official "pick a name out of the mixing bowl" guy. nope, never

okay, thanks!