Friday, April 15, 2005

Book Store

After my jaunt to Borders, I remembered the gift certificate to Barnes and Noble I had gotten for Christmas. When it comes to big box book stores, I vastly prefer Borders, but there is no borders where my parents live, so, B&N it was.

Last night I went a little crazy:

The Cook's Encyclopedia to Italian Cooking Carla Capalbo
A Noodle Cookbook that I can't find a reference for (it was on the clearane shelf)
The Authoritative Calvin and Hobbes Bill Watterson
Geisha, A Life Mineko Iwasaki
Small Island Andrea Levy
Boundaries of Her Body:A Shocking History of Women's Rights in America Debran Rowland
Motifs Paris Combo

The last is a CD that came on when I was browsing the clearance shelf. I feel so in love with the first track that I had to buy it!

No comments: