Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello

Hi all!

Sorry for the disappearance. I thought I had pre-scheduled further out than I did. Oops!

Anyway, earlier this month I presented on multi-cultural and international books for teens at the Maryland Library Association Annual Conference. I think it went well.

I'm very excited that the 6th Annual (OMG! 6!) 48 Hour Book Challenge is almost here! I love this event. Sadly, I'm not sure if I'll be doing it this year. That's one of my last (if not my last) weekend before I become a parent. In addition to trying to enjoy some time, or sleep, or just spending an unholy amount of time trying to get off the couch, I have a feeling I might be madly putting the nursery together at the last minute. Or something.

On the other hand, most of my library books come from the library I work at and I may be using that weekend to finish reading anything I still have checked out as I transition to the library that it near my house...

WHO KNOWS? All I know is that *you* should totally sign up and DO IT because it's very good fun.

Also, we're under a month until the baby comes. I don't know what the blog is going to look like this summer. Posting might be spotty at best. Or I'll update every day at 1:14am. WHO KNOWS? Not me. I know enough to just see what happens instead of trying to plan it.

Bear with me. :)

1 comment:

Abby said...

So exciting!!!!!! :D