Monday, March 07, 2011

Let's Make Some Noise!

So... I have a new project.

At ALA I was talking with other bloggers about an idea I had kicking around in my head and they all said "DO IT! DO IT NOW!" and then I asked about it here and I got more "DO IT! DO IT NOW!" responses so...

I would like to introduce you to Library Noise, my new blog about programming in the library. It mainly focuses on my story time plans, as those are the programs I do most regularly, but there will also be information about special events and book club meetings and school visits... Any programming I do at the library will get covered!

So, please check it out, comment, use ideas, and enjoy!

3 comments:

nomadreader said...

Fantastic! I passed it along to my children's librarian friends. Good luck!

Katie said...

YAY! As one of the librarian/bloggers putting the pressure on you, I feel a big victory here! Already RSS-ed your new blog -- love it!

Jennifer said...

Great! I post our library programs regularly and I am always looking for more library bloggers to share programming ideas!