Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Salon

Yom Kippur was yesterday, which meant a lot of taking stock in my life and looking back over the past year.

Overall, things are very good. We had a good holiday season, I feel like I've finally mastered braiding the challah, friends came to visit from far away and I've been reading lots of good books. I'm just a little behind in life lately.

Ah well. If that's the worst thing going on, I think I'm doing pretty good.

Anyway, it's time to announce the winner of the big Spaceheadz giveaway. I want to thank everyone who entered. The lucky winner has been notified by email and is... Lynne! Congratulations!

My window is open and there is hope yet that fall is on the horizon. I've been acquiring some new fall clothing and I can't wait until I get to wear it! New boots and cords and sweaters and even a new winter jacket (although I can wait a few more months before debuting that one.)

And... lots of new books have just come out or are about to come out that I'm very excited for. I have a new book organization system in place that I'm excited to try out to see if it's as functional as I hope it will be...

No comments: