Thursday, April 29, 2010

Booking Through Thursday

Today's Booking Through Thursday question asks...

God* comes to you and tells you that, from this day forward, you may only read ONE type of book–one genre–period, but you get to choose what it is. Classics, Science-Fiction, Mystery, Romance, Cookbooks, History, Business … you can choose, but you only get ONE.

What genre do you pick, and why?

*Whether you believe in God or not, pretend for the purposes of this discussion that He is real.

Classics, because there are so many genres within classics. Romance, sci-fi, horror, fantasy, literary fiction, realistic fiction, adventure, humor... it's all there.

2 comments:

jlshall said...

Very true! If I had to pick just one category, I think classics would probably be it. However, I really don't wanna choose!

Unknown said...

I like to think my God won't ever ever make me choose!