Monday, February 01, 2010

My Guardian Wrap Up Post

Oh, this is hard to admit, but I think I failed at my own challenge. Ah well.

I came really close and read a lot of books I wouldn't have otherwise read, so not all is lost. I'm excited to try again next month!

Here's what I did get done:

Comedy Books:
Bottle Factory Outing
Cold Comfort Farm
The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie

Crime:
The Murder of Roger Ackroyd

Family and Self:
Ballet Shoes

Love:
The End of the Affair

Scifi/Fantasy
Wintersmith (for Discworld)
The Golden Compass (for His Dark Materials)

I'm half way through Cranford, which is one of the books for State of the Nation. I didn't do anything for War and Travel, but I have a lot of Tintin checked out from the library.

Overall, 8.5 books. Not too shabby. Not like I was eligible for any of the prizes anyway!

No comments: