Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Great Expectations

Ha! I read Great Expectations and really liked it.

I know I'm crazy, but man, that was a good book. Better than Tale of Two Cities.

Now I'm reading some (British!) chicklit a friend lent me.

Then, a week, from Saturday, my Harry Potter ritual shall begin.

The ritual is as follows:
1. Read the latest book.
2. Read all the books in order.
3. Re-read latest book.

Yum.

And by the time that's out, Something Rotten should be out in paperback!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

JoanneMarie Faust said...

If you are rereading the Harry Potter books, you might want to try the audio. Jim Dale is a wonderful narrator. I purchased each book as it came out, but this summer there was no way I could squeeze in a reread of the prior 5, so I listened to them on cd and I was not disappointed.