Monday, July 02, 2007

Harry Potter Meme

Kelly's telling us we all get to play. Yay! I like memes better when everyone plays-- where tagging is fun, sometimes it seems like a popularity contest and kids get left out.

Sorry, there have been hordes of kids in today with clique-y issues. Lots of kids feeling left out. I don't want bloggers to feel the same...

Anyway...


1. Butterbeer or pumpkin juice?
Butterbeer. I love butter. I love beer. I'm not sure how the two go together, but I imagine something sweet and creamy, almost like eggnog, but not as thick... and not spicy, but you know what I mean? Maybe?

2. What House would you most likely (or want to) be in in Hogwarts?
Don't we all want to be Gryffindor? I'd like to say that I'd be a Ravenclaw.

3. If you were an animagus, what animal would you turn into?
See, do you get to pick anigmagus animals, or is it something linked to you that you have no control over, like your Patronus? If I had no control, the animal I most resemble is a slug. If I get to pick, I want to be a... lion.

4. What character do you empathize with, or resemble best?
Hermione, but I wish I was Ginny.

5. What position do you play at Quidditch?
I'd be awful at Quidditch, but Beater sounds fun. But I have no depth perception, so I think I'd just get bludgers in my face all the time, knocking me off my broom.

6. Which teacher is your favorite?
McGonagall all the way baby!

7. Any Harry Potter 7 predictions?
Millicent Bulstrode and Seamus will have a love child who will accidentally shoot Mr. Burns.

Oh wait, no. Harry will defeat Voldemort. Snape will die protecting one of the kiddies, because he was good after all. A jerk, but on the right side of the fight. Neville, Luna, and Ginny aren't going to wait in the background and will bully their way into the fight as well, a la Order of the Phoenix. Harry and Ginny will get back together. Ron and Hermione will snog like there's no tomorrow, because, for them, there might not be. Bellatrix is going down and Neville will have a hand in it. Percy will get his head out of his duff and make nice with his family, but it will take something big to get the siblings to welcome him back. Umbridge will survive, but will have to eat her hat. Hogwarts will reopen, but the magic trio won't be there. Seamus's mam won't let him come back to school, nor the Parvatis. There will be a massive horrifying attack on Hogwarts that will kill off a lot of background characters. Dudley is a wizard. (She said someone will display magical ability late in life, I'm going for Dudders).

The following people will survive: McGonagall, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Neville, Hagrid, one Weasley parent, Lupin, Tonks, the Dursleys, Mrs. Figg, Firenze, Umbridge.

The following people will die: Voldemort, Snape, Pettigrew, Bellatrix, one Weasley parent, a Weasley brother or two, Moody, Ollivander, Colin Creevy, Luna, the mean centaur (Bane? I keep thinking McBain, but that's from Simpsons).

I don't think she'll be so cruel as to kill off only one twin. I think they'll both survive, or both die. I'm hoping survive. I'm really hoping she doesn't kill Harry off, and I'm not expecting her to, but I also won't be surprised if he dies.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Nice MEME! I snagged it.

I also hope she's not cruel enough to kill off one twin and not the other. That would be cruel and unusual. Personally, I suspect Percy is going to get it, right after he redeems himself.

Anonymous said...

I know you wrote this ages ago, but I just stumbled across it. Your predictions were very good, too bad about the twins though :/!

Anonymous said...

Some of the predictions were really close. That's weird...